We support images in your emails and templates. There are a range of options for adding images to your emails.
Adding an Image
If you already have a image hosted on a website you can link to this image directly by providing the absolute URL to the image.
A common mistake we see people do is adding an image by putting a reference to a local file on their harddrive into the url address. This will not work
If you want us to host the image for you the follow the steps outlined below:
Uploading an Image
We will host images for you and we provide extensive tools for helping you manage your content assets.
To upload an image into your account follow the outlined steps below:
- Click on the Image Icon in the WYSIWYG editor.
- Click on the 'Browse Server' button next to the URL input box.
- This will open the file manager in a new window.
- From here you can upload new images via drag and drop (Not supported by IE-9 or below)
- OR you can select the upload option via either right clicking inside a folder or choosing from the menu.
- Once you have uploaded the image you want to put into your signature double click on it to bring it back to the signature editor.
If you have added the image correctly you should now see a preview of the image in the WYSIWYG editor.